State-of-the-art solutions for your association insurance needs
Additional Business Insurance
Aon is one of the premier insurance brokers in the world. While we primarily assist nonprofit associations with their Association Office Package, Directors & Officers Liability and Event Cancellation Insurance, we can assist members with a broad array of additional coverage needs.
Also known as Professional Liability Insurance
, the ASAE-Endorsed E&O policy underwritten by AXIS PRO® is designed for the association who faces exposures from professional activities such as: standard setting, accreditation activities, industry education and related services.
The AXIS policy provides broader coverage than that protection offered by the Standard Setting coverage included in the ASAE-Endorsed D&O policy. If you are at risk for lawsuits alleging your standards resulted in a serious bodily injury or property damage—you should consider adding the ASAE-Endorsed E&O policy.
In addition to Errors & Omissions coverage, the AXIS PRO policy includes:
- Multimedia Liability: provides broad coverage for any business that creates or disseminates content against claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright and trademark infringement.
- Corporate Expression Liability: coverage for corporate communications against claims of defamation, invasion of privacy and copyright infringement.
- TechNet Solutions: covers content, privacy, network security and E&O liability for companies providing technology-based and/or Internet-related services.
- PrivaSure: covers businesses for privacy and network security breaches; reimburses expenses for crisis management and cyber extortion loss.
- DataSure: reimburses expenses for crisis management, cyber extortion, business interruption and data restoration loss.
Please refer to the policy to determine all terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations of coverage.
Volunteers play a vital role in the success of many nonprofit organizations. The Volunteer Accident Program (VAP) allows nonprofits to support the volunteers who support them by providing them with insurance coverage for injuries sustained while in the nonprofit’s service.
Available through Alternative Markets:
- Business/Group Travel Accident
- ERISA Bond
- Excess Crime
- Excess Umbrella
- Foreign Property/Liability
- Foreign Workers Compensation
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Media Liability
*Coverage may not be available in all states or zip codes.