Aon is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world. You may recognize us as a sponsor of the Manchester United soccer team or as a partner with the PGA Tour and LPGA.
In the insurance industry and among the Fortune Global 2000 companies, Aon is well known and respected. We specialize in providing custom insurance solutions to some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a world leader in insurance brokerage, risk management, human resources services, and consulting. Aon’s most valuable resource is our 50,000 insurance professionals working out of more than 500 offices in 120 countries.
- #2 largest insurance broker in the world, according to Business Insurance magazine
- Ranked in the top 500 in Fortune Magazine’s top 2,000 global companies
- Clients include over half of the Fortune 500 and a third of the Fortune Global 2000
- ‘A’ (Excellent) financial rating from the insurance financial rating service A.M. Best Co.
Aon’s vast industry resources support us in creating highly competitive insurance programs specifically designed to meet the insurance needs of our clients. To learn more about Aon, visit www.aon.com.
Affinity Nonprofits is a brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Aon Affinity focused on the nonprofit sector. As managing general underwriters, we specialize in developing, marketing, and underwriting customized insurance for nonprofit organizations.
- Over 65,000 nonprofit clients
- Over $100 Million of written premium
- Over 5,000 local insurance agent & broker partners
- Over 35 years’ experience creating exclusive insurance offerings designed for nonprofits
- Endorsed by nine prestigious nonprofit organizations such as the American Society of Association Executives, United Way Worldwide and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America
To learn more about Affinity Nonprofits visit www.affinitynonprofits.com.
Aon Affinity is a leading provider of specialty insurance solutions and related products to a variety of professional, small & medium enterprises, and consumer markets. We serve as a managing general underwriter on behalf of many leading insurance companies, risk retention groups and captives.
American Society of Association Executives
ASAE represents more than 42,000 association executives and industry partners representing more than 7,300 organizations. ASAE members manage leading trade associations, individual membership societies and voluntary organizations across the U.S. and in nearly 50 countries around the world.
ASAE believes associations have the power to transform society for the better and is focused on helping association professionals achieve previously unimaginable levels of performance. In short, it is the Center for Association Leadership.
For more information about ASAE, visit www.asaecenter.org and www.absisolutions.com.