Aon Affinity Nonprofits
Aon Affinity Nonprofits is a brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Aon Affinity focused on the nonprofit sector. We specialize in developing, marketing, and underwriting customized insurance for nonprofit organizations.
- Over 65,000 nonprofit clients
- Partnering with over 5,000 independent agent and brokers
- Over $100 Million of written premium
- Over 35 years’ experience creating unique and exclusive insurance offerings designed for nonprofits
- Endorsed by 9 prestigious nonprofit organizations such as the American Society of Association Executives, United Way Worldwide, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, American Alliance of Museums and other
Aon Affinity is a leading provider of specialty insurance solutions and related products to a variety of professional, small & medium enterprise and consumer
markets. Through sponsor partnerships with 200 plus corporate and association clients, we add value to their member, customer and affiliate relationships. We serve as a managing general underwriter on behalf of many leading insurance organizations. From multi-channel distribution to underwriting, customer experience, claims management and data & analytics, Aon Affinity gets it right.
- 1,400 Colleagues Across 15 Offices
- 200 Sponsor Partnerships
- 34M Individual Customers
- 13,500 Active Agent/Broker Distributors
- 8.5M Phone Calls Annually
- $4B Total Premium / Product Volume (2017)
- 1M Claims Adjudicated Annually
- 51% Projected Ultimate Loss Ratio (2017)
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading provider of innovative insurance and risk management solutions to individuals and corporations around the world. Click here to learn more about Aon.
ASAE represents more than 42,000 association executives and industry partners representing more than 9,300 organizations. ASAE members manage leading trade associations, individual membership societies and voluntary organizations across the United States and in nearly 50 countries around the world.
With support of the ASAE Foundation, a separate nonprofit entity, ASAE is the premier source of learning, knowledge and future-oriented research for the association and nonprofit profession, and provides resources, education, ideas and advocacy to help enhance the power and performance of the association and nonprofit community.
ASAE Business Services, Inc. (ABSI), its wholly-owned subsidiary, provides business solutions to the association community that help associations grow and prosper, save time and money, and simplify the business of running an association.
ASAE believes associations have the power to transform society for the better and is focused on helping association professionals achieve previously unimaginable levels of performance. In short, it is the Center for Association Leadership.
For more information about ASAE, contact ASAE Public Relations by fax 800-701-1982, by e-mail email@example.com or by visiting either http://www.asaecenter.org or http://www.absisolutions.com/.