Aon Affinity Nonprofits
ASAE-Endorsed Association Business Insurance Solutions is administered by Aon Affinity Nonprofits, the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services focusing on the nonprofit sector.
For over 35 years, Aon Affinity Nonprofits has specialized in developing, marketing and administering custom insurance programs for nonprofit organizations of all types and sizes. Over 15,000 nonprofits and their members throughout the U.S. depend on our expertise.
We create unique and exclusive insurance offerings designed to provide nonprofits with:
- Comprehensive protection
- Competitive pricing
- Quality service
- Risk management education
Recognized as a leader in the nonprofit community, Aon Affinity Nonprofits maintains a highly-trained and experienced staff dedicated to serving your insurance needs.
Aon Affinity Nonprofits
1120 20th Street NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading provider of innovative insurance and risk management solutions to individuals and corporations around the world.
- Aon ranked 235 in the Fortune Magazine’s top 500 U.S. companies in 2012.
- The financial rating company, A.M. Best, deemed Aon the #1 insurance broker three years running.
- Aon has 66,000 colleagues working out of over 500 offices in 120 countries around the world.
Aon’s clients include over half of the Fortune 500 and a third of the Fortune Global 500, including such companies as Pepsi, AT&T, Marriott International, JP Morgan Chase, Google, Panasonic, Nissan Motor Company, Honeywell and Toshiba.
Aon recently received the following awards and recognitions:
- For seventh consecutive year, Aon received a 100% score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index.
- Recognized as Best Global Insurance Broker by Global Finance magazine.
- Named by Military Times EDGE magazine one of America’s Best Employers for Veterans.
- Named Insurance Broker of the Year at the UK Captive Service Awards.
- Won five awards from the Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development for its excellence in standards development and implementation.
- Received three awards from Oil & Gas magazine recognizing the firm’s innovative products and philanthropic programs.
ASAE represents more than 21,000 association executives and industry partners representing more than 9,300 organizations. ASAE members manage leading trade associations, individual membership societies and voluntary organizations across the United States and in nearly 50 countries around the world.
With support of the ASAE Foundation, a separate nonprofit entity, ASAE is the premier source of learning, knowledge and future-oriented research for the association and nonprofit profession, and provides resources, education, ideas and advocacy to help enhance the power and performance of the association and nonprofit community.
ASAE Business Services, Inc. (ABSI), its wholly-owned subsidiary, provides business solutions to the association community that help associations grow and prosper, save time and money, and simplify the business of running an association.
ASAE believes associations have the power to transform society for the better and is focused on helping association professionals achieve previously unimaginable levels of performance. In short, it is the Center for Association Leadership.
For more information about ASAE, contact ASAE Public Relations by fax 800-701-1982, by e-mail email@example.com or by visiting either http://www.asaecenter.org or http://www.absisolutions.com/.